We are back with another week of Angel tweets. However, this time we are getting deep, like existential thought deep with one of the Angel youngsters which is a nice reprieve after all the boner talk last week. But in an even bigger surprise than baseball players having brains, Chevy Clarke takes a break from his usual inanity to try to explain himself. He fails, but at least he tries.
Howie Kendrick is now a photographer - @HKendrick47 Got into photography this past year. If you want to see some of my photos go to flickr.com/kendrickfamily47
- Anything that keeps him busy and thus too occupied to film more commercials for Howard's Superstores is just fine with me.
Mark Trumbo gets philosophical - @Mtrumbo44 "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could." -Emerson
- Ralph Waldo Emerson? Wow. That's some deep stuff Trumbo is getting into. If only we could get him to read something that convinces him to actually take a pitch every once in awhile.
Inspiring words from Trevor Reckling - @TRECKLING30 While you sleeping someone else is getting that extra edge over you and working 10 x harder
- Nice to see that Reckling can always fall back on a career as a motivational speaker if this whole baseball thing doesn't work out.
Chris Pettit is sweaty - @Cpetti815 I think I just sweated out a gallon of liquid
- This tweet was a one shot tweet, so no context was provided which only makes the imagine what could possibly have made him sweat so profusely and exactly what liquid he was sweating out. Whatever the case may be, I'm pretty sure it is gross. So much for the artsy fartsy trend in the tweets this week.
...and finally, our weekly deriding of what a horrible tweeter Chevy Clarke is might be starting to pay off. While there was plenty of drivel in his timeline this week, Chevez mixed in a few tweets that actually suggest he is capable of rational thought.
- This is standard megalomaniacal thinking from Chevy, but at least it is an actual thought. For what it is worth, I'm glad that I can't think like Chevy because I'm pretty sure it would result in my brain melting out of my ears.
- See?!?! We are getting through! Granted, Chevy is still incapable of using proper grammar and is mixing his metaphors, but at least he is finally aware that most people want him to shut the hell up.