- Not sure what was better: Torii Hunter's catch or his pumped up reaction afterwards. Badass. I was so jacked up after that I tried to chest bump the TV. In a related story, I need a new TV.
- Joe Saunders outdueling Zack Greinke, handing Greinke his first loss of the season and graciously putting an end to all the Greinke puff pieces being churned out this year. Saunders is the one who had the shutout, where's his publicity? Does he need to have an emotional breakdown and quit on his team too? Would that help?
- I don't want to jinx it, but the bullpen looked... good. For the first time they had back-to-back scoreless performances, including 5.1 innings of shutout innings ball on Sunday. Better yet, Scot Shields looked like his old self while fanning four batter in two innings without allowing a hit.
- Jose Guillen turning a single into an inside-the-park home run for Howie Kendrick... and I missed it. I love nothing more than seeing Guillen fail. Damn.
- The Angels only scoring only nine runs the entire weekend. That typically isn't enough to sweep a good team, but some fantastic pitching performances saved the day.